Nottingham Association of School Business Management (Nottingham ASBM)
Membership is open to all school or academy business managers, finance officers, senior administrators and office managers. Annual membership costs £50 and gives you access to all conferences and termly training.
Nottingham ASBM is organised by a committee of volunteer educational professionals as a non-profit organisation to offer support, training and up to date educational guidance to business management support staff and has been running for over eight years. Nottingham City Council now sits on the committee.
Nottingham ASBM has approximately 250 members of which one third are SBMs in Nottingham city schools and two thirds are SBMs in Nottingham county schools.
Benefits of membership
- Meeting colleagues and sharing experiences on topical issues within Educational Business Management
- High Quality Guest Speakers
- Meeting various suppliers with an opportunity for excellent discounts and free gifts
- Further Professional Development from high quality trainers and organisations
- Access to a members only website with valuable support and information
- Discounts on services from partner businesses
- Termly member meetings
Every year Nottingham ASBM invites their members at no extra charge to three full day conferences.
Meetings are to be held at Kelham Hall near Newark and the dates and themes for the 2016/2017 Academic Year are:-
- 2nd November 2016- Ensuring Operational Success to provide better education
- 8th February 2017 - Maximising Resources, Efficiency and Business Engagement
- 13th June 2017 - Improving and Leading your teams to success
For more information, or to join visit the Nottingham ASBM Website or contact Frances Rowland email@example.com 0115 8764601