The service provides high quality maintenance of school premises,including hedges,grass cutting, shrub,weed control flower bed,hard surface maintenance.
Objectives of the Service
The Grounds maintenance service will:
- Ensure the school grounds are kept presentable at all times, enhancing the appearance of the school to pupils and parents
- Individually tailor a package of grounds maintenance for each school to meet their needs.
- Dedicated account manger for each school ensuring the right service is provided to each individual school
- Competitive pricing for all contracted maintenance and any additional one off work
- Fully trained staff who are all DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) checked
- Dedicated account manager
- Free advice on all horticultural matters.
Provision of the full range of services including grass cutting, shrub and flower bed maintenance, hedge cutting, weed control, hard surface maintenance, sports pitch provision including marking out and landscaping.
Access to all services operated by Neighbourhood services.
Energy management, WISE Schools recycling project, Commercial Waste & recycling helping reduce your environmental impact.
For more information please contact:
Business Development Officer
Telephone: 87 65886 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org