This service provides a fully-integrated range of Landscape Design and Project Management for all types of external works from concept to completion.
Our emphasis is on delivering creative, distinctive, inspiring and practical solutions for our Education clients, other NCC Departments and external clients. Projects from the smallest pocket-sized garden to full site master planning are all undertaken.
Services provided include:
- site surveys
- public consultation
- brief formation
- sketch design
- detailed design and specification
- planning application
- site supervision
- contract administration
- Assistance in submitting funding bids
Objectives of the service
The Landscape Architecture service will:
- Tailor our services to individual needs, available budgets and specific sites.
- Provide high-quality, inspiring, fit-for-purpose, cost-effective designs.
- Work with pupils and staff to provide unique, pupil-inspired concepts and designs and maximise educational outcomes throughout the course of every project.
- Provide advice, guidance and design solutions to address, SEN, disabled and site access requirements.
This service will give you access to
Qualified, experienced staff working within the City Council Parks and Open Spaces team.
- In-house expertise in design and delivery of a wide-range of recreational and sporting facilities including playgrounds, MUGAs, natural turf pitches, all forms of hard landscaping, planting design, wildlife areas including ponds and wild flower meadows.
- Proposals geared to match Client's individual requirements from initial ideas and sketch designs to high-quality colour plan, and 3D presentations.
- Integrated project maintenance and site management plans help provide the most sustainable long term solutions.
- A Landscape design service that works as a stand-alone service or as an integral part of a project team.
- Initial consultation / site inspection visit - free of charge.
- Fee proposals provided for any combination of services including site surveys, existing services surveys, exploration, public consultation, sketch design, detailed design and specification, master planning, planning application, procurement, site supervision and contract administration, project management.