Parks and Open Spaces can provide inspections and maintenance; Open space and playground development; Nature conservation / Biodiversity advice.
Parks and Open Spaces
Parks and Open Spaces can provide inspections and maintenance; Open space and playground development; Nature conservation/Biodiversity advice.
Parks and Open Spaces Service provides:
- Carry out weekly inspections of children's playground to ensure compliance with European regulations
- Inspections are recorded whilst on site using the PSS Live system with actions recorded and flagged on the system.
- Minor repairs whilst on site and larger repairs can be ordered, costed and prioritised
- Provide advice and project management skills for open space and playground developments Project management
- Preparing briefs
- Tendering projects
- Overseeing build stages can all be incorporated
- Nature conservation / biodiversity advice
- Advice on detailed planning issues through to advice on planting and creating wildlife friendly areas in school grounds
- Expert advice and experience of the wide range of open space related issues
- Project management support.
Services are available based on a set fee for playground inspections and a percentage of project costs for design and other advice.
To discuss prices please contact:
Tel: 0115 876 4983