School Meals Service
The School & Academy Catering service provided by Nottingham City Council offers fully managed catering solutions or bespoke options tailored to your school's needs
All services focus on quality menus and ingredients whilst providing schools with cost savings and value for money. Each school receives dedicated operations and marketing support to maximise uptake and pupil satisfaction.
All menus meet the strict nutritional guidelines set by the Government and each menu is individually tailored to each school including catering for dietary requirements. Menus change twice per year and ingredients are Red Tractor and MSC approved, using local ingredients wherever possible.
Here are some of the benefits of working with Nottingham City Council's Catering team.
- Commercial catering approach to all schools, providing the best customer service and ongoing customer care.
- Regular reviews and research undertaken to keep the offer fresh and appealing to pupils.
- Menus designed by professional chefs.
- The Health and Safety and Hygiene standards in our kitchens are guaranteed to conform to the required legal standards.
- Our management team are always available to visit and support the kitchen team and school at any time.
- Management of staff recruitment, selection and cover.
- Ongoing training and development of all staff which takes place in our Centre of Excellence.
- Redesign and branding of dining areas.
- Repair and maintenance of equipment and replacement if required.
- An annual audit of the whole service.
- Emergency meal service in the event of kitchen closure.
- Event catering.
- After school, inset days and parents evening catering.
- Breakfast or after school club catering.
- Packed lunches for trips or out of school events.
- Full marketing facilities which includes promotions and theme days.
Please contact Jacquie Blake to discuss prices.
Name: Jacquie Blake
Job Title: Commercial Operations Manager, Catering
Service Area: Trading Operations
Tel: 0115 876 1740