The Technical Department based at the College Street Centre offers a variety of services, which enhances the school curriculum through digital media, lighting and sound.
Objectives of the service
To provide a professional and competitive service for all school events, performances and multi-media requirements.
This service will give you access to
- Consultation, support and advice on using/ upgrading your own lighting and sound equipment.
- Hire of lighting packs and rostra from £55/ week.
- We provide technical support for users requiring lighting and sound for performance or conferences.
- Made to order, quality scenic flats etc for your school production.
- Portable 24 track Hard Disk recording facilities - we can undertake recordings of bands, school choir, literacy projects through speech or storytelling and pupil's records of achievement.
- PA support from £360/day.
- Typical set-up consists of lectern with microphone, two roving radio mics, PA & technician to setup, operate during the day & clear. PA support from £360/day.
- Typical set-up consists of corporate coloured conference set, 25'x10', with inbuilt 10'x7' rear projection screen, projector, lectern, roving mics, laptop, scaler/scanner & PA. Technicians to set-up, operate & clear. Conference support from £1250/day.
Name: Dan Lounds Title: Production & Technical Manager Tel: 0115 9476202 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org